Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BGA Premium Note

You read it here first. I am one of the world's worse business people. If not that, at least one of the worst on Moose Mountain.

Given that, it's probably a good thing that the Big Green Alert premium software (primitive as it is) has gone ahead on its own and taken a look at who has renewed their subscriptions for 2011 ... and disabled the rest. Hopefully you aren't one of the latter.

The good news is if you haven't yet renewed your subscription your username and password are still safely stored away and I can get you up and reading with a couple of clicks. Opponent previews have already started, preseason kicks off next week and it should be an exciting season so I'm hoping you'll be back!

If you have renewed and that nasty software package accidentally disabled your account, drop me an email and I'll read it the riot act. If you haven't renewed and you are still able to access the site, Mrs. BGA, sweet as she is, may read me the riot act.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: