Although four quarterbacks were honored Ivy League Rookie of the Year Dalyn Williams of Dartmouth wasn't one of them. That's understandable, given that he started just three games and saw significant action in just five. Still, his numbers over essentially a half season compared favorably with the QB's who were chosen:
4. Vernon Adams, Eastern Washington 160.61
6. Dalyn Williams, Dartmouth 156.07*
25. Sawyer Kollmorgen, Northern Iowa 141.88
31. John Robertson, Villanova 138.05
34. Josh Woodrum, Liberty 137.24
* Not officially ranked
•Caught just a bit of the Senior Bowl Saturday but the announcers were relatively optimistic about Harvard H-back Kyle Juszczyk's NFL chances. Given the way Princeton's Mike Catapano showed during the Shrine Game week it's not outside the realm of possibility that the Ivies could have two players drafted this year.
•A little inspiring music to get your week started . . .