Thursday, February 07, 2013

Midday Update

Thanks to those who have sent photos and links. Keep them coming. (I'll be away from the computer this afternoon but will add whatever comes in this evening.)

By the way, I did get a note directing me toward a Facebook page that said this:

This content is currently unavailable. 
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Call me a Luddite if you will, but in addition to refusing to own a cell phone, I'm also a Facebook holdout. You can email photos directly to me by clicking here.
There's a Carolina blue sky out there right now without a cloud in sight. Hard to believe we could have 15-24 inches of snow, with starting tonight. Harder to believe it is coming just too late for the Winter Carnival snow sculpture on the Dartmouth Green. We've got plenty up here on the mountain.


For a live look at the Green, click here.

Check out some great sculptures of the past here.