Thursday, May 07, 2015

Ugh!

We're finally back in the Upper Valley after a very l-o-n-g day in the car. Taking more than 2 1/2 hours to go five miles near Scranton was the main culprit.

I actually got out of the car to stretch and do a few jumping jacks in the fast lane of the highway and had to laugh when I noticed the woman in the car ahead of us with Quebec plates trying to surreptitiously video the fool from New Hampshire acting out. I just hope it doesn't show up on YouTube, but you never know ;-)
Details have been finalized on Coach Buddy Teevens' visits to Atlanta (May 14) and Chicago (May 19) as part of the Dartmouth's In Town Again tour.  Find details on the tour and those two cities HERE.

Here's what remains of the tour:

Friday - New Orleans 
Tuesday, May 12 - Baltimore 
Wednesday, May 13 - Washington, D.C. 
Thursday, May 14 - Atlanta 
Friday, May 15 - Sarasota, Fla. 
Sunday, May 17 - Naples, Fla. 
Monday, May 18 - Miami 
Tuesday, May 19 - Chicago
I have a hard enough time calling myself a writer, so you'll never hear me calling myself a photographer. But I like this first one I shot this morning enough that it makes me realize even a blind squirrel . . . you know the rest.

That Certain Penn State (rising) Senior scouts out a place to fish before leaving our Happy Valley campground. Click the picture once, and then again to supersize.
The Blue Mountains are shrouded in fog but if you click the picture you can just make a little out.