•A few numbers of note from Dartmouth's 59-24 win over Columbia last night:
• With 142 yards of punt returns Drew Estrada smashed the previous Dartmouth record of 114 set by Bob Mklar against Brown in 1967. Estrada's return yards in order: 87, 5, 40, 10.
• Estrada's 87-yard touchdown return is second in Dartmouth history only to Shawn Abuhoff's 90-yard return against Sacred Heart in 2011.
• Dartmouth once again did not have any kickoff returns because every kick was either fair caught or a touchback. The Big Green is the only team in the nation not to have a kickoff return this year.
• Per Elias Sports Bureau, Dartmouth is the first Ivy League team ever to score 21 points in the first half of six consecutive games.
• Only once before in the past 83 years has Dartmouth scored 38 points in a half.
• The 28 points in the second quarter are the most Dartmouth has had since putting 30 points on Penn in the second quarter of a 40-7 win in the opening game in 1980.
• Apart from a 28-15 victory at Penn Dartmouth has won every game by at least 29 points.
• The point total was the most since a 59-31 win over Cornell in 2007.
• Dartmouth averaged 9.3 yards per play. It's the second time in a half century the Big Green has averaged more than nine yards a snap. The only other time? You have to go way, way back to Oct. 12 of this year when Dartmouth averaged 9.6 yards against Yale.
•Today's Ivy League schedule (all games available on ESPN+)
Noon – Penn at Yale
1 p.m. – Harvard at Princeton
1:30 p.m. Brown at Cornell