Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Guidone Enters Portal*

If you like offensive linemen who play to the "echo of the whistle," watch these highlights of Dartmouth's Jake Guidone '21, the all-purpose lineman who has entered the transfer portal (*with the option to return to the Big Green):

 

Here's Guidone's Tweet:

In case that doesn't work for you, he wrote:

I would first like to thank Dartmouth for an incredible experience over the past few years. With the cancellation of the recent fall football season due to COVID-19, I will receive an additional year of NCAA eligibility. As a result, my family and I have decided to enter my name in the transfer portal (as a graduate student) while maintaining the option of returning to Dartmouth for my final year of Ivy eligibility. I appreciate the love and support from the entire coaching staff, as well as my family, teammates and the rest of the Dartmouth community.

That being said, my recruitment is now open. Please take a look at my highlights with Dartmouth. I look forward to the opportunity to further my academic and athletic career.