Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday, May (Oops - March ) 20 Photos


This view shows how much of the original structure has been cut away and that there's more to be done.
The arrival of the crane made for interesting viewing.
Every team needs a spark.
It's all about teamwork.


Blogger is apparently having an issue with loading photos. I'm going to head over to Flickr and load the pictures there. Once they are up over there I'll put a link here. Then when Blogger is fully operational I'll post the pictures back here. UPDATE: Apparently Blogger has resolved the issue. For now, at least. The question I have is, Why am I doing this? I'm not really sure, because once again I'm putting way too much time into this 'freebie' part of the Big Green Alert service. Glutton for punishment, I guess.

No comments: