Saturday, October 17, 2015

Heading Out Early

There are very few days – except when I get tired of going seven-days-a-week from early August until late November – when I wish I were doing something other than BGA. It's Parents Weekend at Penn State and I'll be working while Mrs. BGA is out in Happy Valley.

It wasn't a problem with Parents Weekend at Dartmouth, obviously. But this is the last one for That Certain Nittany Lion and I've missed 'em all. It's disappointing for both of us but he's a huge football fan so he understands. In fact, he and Mrs. BGA plan on watching the stream of the Dartmouth game today and the PSU-Ohio State game on TV tonight.

By I digress. I'm zipping off to New Britain, Conn., at 0-Dark-30. Hope to be on the road home at 4 and back here on the mountain by 7:45. The game story will come sometime thereafter with a couple more stories out of the contest on Sunday.

Be sure to check in Monday for free access to the first reader Q&A with Coach Buddy Teevens as well as something else that may be of interest.

In the meantime, you can catch FREE streaming video of the game at Central Connecticut  HERE. Please note, the link will become active only five minutes before the noon kickoff.
If you would rather listen to the Dartmouth call of the the game you can hear it on 99 Rock HERE.

See you tonight.