Monday, February 13, 2017

The Way Things Were



Times have changed. Check out Dartblog's report on his year's "snow sculpture" on the Green HERE.
Former Dartmouth quarterback Brian Mann gets yet a little more air time for his completed pass at the Super Bowl HERE.
In case you are wondering, we got 10 inches of snow here at the Moose Mountain world headquarters of BGA over the last day or so. We now have 23 inches at the snow stake out front.
And finally, a delayed thank you to those of you who continue to support BGA Premium.

I always figured the breakthrough for BGA readership would come the year after the program got back to the top of the Ivy League mountain because of the excitement generated by a championship. Finally getting around to my year-end accounting I confirmed what I had come to suspect. I couldn't have been more wrong with subscriptions plummeting to the lowest level in 10 years. Good thing we wrapped up our final college payments last spring ;-)