• "Ivy League executive director Robin Harris told the Inquirer and Daily News that it’s the first time ever that one network has held rights to all of the Ivy League’s sports."
• "Games that are broadcast on linear television will not be available live on ESPN+. They will require a TV subscription to watch online, whether through ESPN’s website or platforms such as Sling TV or YouTube TV."
• "'We’ll have a good number [of games] annually on regional [television], if our schools choose to do that,' Harris said."
• "A package of games will also be streamed on ESPN3, the platform currently available through many internet providers without a further paid subscription."
• "Games that are broadcast on linear television will not be available live on ESPN+."
• “ 'We’ll have a good number [of games] annually on regional [television], if our schools choose to do that,' Harris said."
• "Production responsibilities will remain with staffs run by the schools, and ESPN will lend some expertise. "
• "(A) dozen conferences are on board with ESPN+, including the Missouri Valley, WAC, America East, Northeast and Metro Atlantic."By all means, check out Tannenwald's full story on Philly.com HERE.
•Spotted this on STATS:
The No. 5 returning rusher in the FCS next fall? Yale's Zane Dudek, who averaged 113.3 yards per game last year as a freshman.
The No. 6 returning receiver in the FCS next fall? Princeton's Jesper Horsted, who had 1,226 yards last year.
•And finally . . . .
As expected there were tears shed when That Certain Dartmouth '14 left her childhood home for the last time yesterday, and again when we dropped her off at Logan Airport in advance of a summer spent as a ranger at Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska.
Checking her bedroom when we got home to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything I saw this, which we gave her when we moved to Moose Mountain in 1996. After keeping it all these years she had pulled it off a bookshelf and left it on the bed. There may have been a few more tears – and they might not be the last before our move is complete.