Monday, November 29, 2021

You Can Have One Or The Other. Your Choice Is?

Expensive (LINK) . . .


Priceless  . . .
For those of us who never played on a championship team, those are ring sizers sitting on the counter at the football complex in Floren Varsity House that members of the 2021 Ivy League championship team used to size up the new hardware coming their way.

#

EXTRA POINT
The night before Dartmouth's "ring-clinching" win over Brown we went to dinner with an old friend from grad school who put us up for the night, cooked a wonderful breakfast the next morning and then took us for walk on the beach. I'm writing her a thank-you note today, and because she wouldn't ever have reason to look at this site I feel free to share part of what I will scribble to her. That would be: "I can't remember ever having so much fun being teased about not having a cell phone."

Alas, for those of you keeping score, I'm still not going to get one.